Monday, January 13, 2014

Streaks are coming back on Jan 17th!!!!! Please read or you may lose yours...

I will be turning streaks back on January 17th. There are some new rules to consider:

Play Streaks: Do not rely on play on Xbox One to maintain your streak.

Score Streaks: As long as you score, you will be okay, it doesn't matter.

For Play Streaks I will adjust the streak to match what it would be as if you had played during the whole time. If you didn't have a streak during this time, I will give you a play streak equal to starting from 11/22. I expect a lot of people to lose streaks on January 18th...

For Score Streaks, it should still be counting. If you didn't have a streak during this time, I will give you a a Score streak equal to starting from 11/22.

I will try to set it up to your max streak(if affected) does not lock in until the next day.

As for the rule about Xbox One. I've been working against the Xbox One data activity feed and it does not reliably pull for everybody. I will continue to look at this, but the services from Microsoft are very inconsistent for this particular information.

XBOX One game data otherwise is going well, I am getting closer to making this live. This means your XBOX One game play data will be in your blogs soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment